PhD degree in Economics at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne – Collège du Management de la Technologie (2008), Masters in Economics at the Université de Lausanne – Écoledes Hautes Etudes Commerciales (2003) and a degree in Economics from the Technical University of Lisbon – ISEG (1999). Since 2009 she has held positions in the Regulation Authority as a senior economist. She has been an associate professor at the Faculty of Economics and Management at ULHT since 2011. She began her activity as an auditor at KPMG between 1999 and 2000. She later worked as an economist at Exxon Mobil -Esso Portuguesa between 2000 and 2002 and as an associate researcher in the Chair Management of Network Industries – École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne from 2004 to 2008.
- Felisberto, C. (2013). Liberalisation, Competition and Innovation in the Postal Sector. Empirical Economics, 44(3), 1407-1434. Acedido dezembro 20, 2016, em http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00181-012-0573-5;
- Felisberto, C. (2012). The Relationship Between Competition and Incumbent’s Innovation. Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 12(1), 21-46. Acedido dezembro 20, 2016, em http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10842-010-0077-y;
- Felisberto, C. et al. (2008). The Effect of Entry Regulation onProcess Innovation in the Swiss Mail Industry. Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, 144(1), 37-55. Retrieved December 20, 2016, in http://www.sjes.ch/papers/2008-I-2.pdf;
- Felisberto, C. (2008). Work sharing and Innovation in the American Postal Sector. Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, 9(4), 319-340;
- Felisberto, C. et al. (2006). Pricing the Last Mile in the Postal Sector. In M. Crew & P. Kleindorfer (eds.), Progress toward Liberalization of the Postal and Delivery Sector (pp. 249-264). New York: Springer Publishing. Retrieved December 20, 2016, in http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-29744-6_15.
Main Research Projects
- THE EFFECT OF LIBERALISATION ON INCUMBENT’S INNOVATION. THE CASE OF THE POSTAL SECTOR, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne – Collège du Management de la Technologie, Projeto de investigação financiado pela Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Autora (2004-2008).
- THE IMPACT OF IMMIGRATION ON SOCIAL SECURITY: THE CASE OF SWITZERLAND, Université de Lausanne – Faculté des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Autora (2003).